Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Post of a Post





I am going to try and put my musings into blog form and see how that works for a while. This here is the Blog of Pippin/Sparky/anybody, colonel of the infamous Gaggle Squad and since most of us are getting quite busy with this thing called growing up, I have taken it upon myself to manage my own blog! heh heh heh we'll just see how long this lasts.



This picture here is of me, icca chou, and pudface, taken on the event of Christmas Eve and every thing wonderful! For Christmas we had the privalage of going to grandma's house and being with the entire family. The whole evening was spent munching on food, opening presents, and enjoying each other's company.


As the hours began to roll towards the A.M. we found ourselves sprawled on the floor, staring with glazed eyes at the sparkely christmas tree or what was left of it anyways. Nana our great grandmother has had the joy of beading little ornimate bells just for the fun of it. And as the years have gone by we seemed to have aquired more bells than tree. Really what us young adults were staring at was a giant glowing bell that reached to the ceiling.


By now we were giggling in our overtired state of randomness and we were so impressed at the great acheivement of turning our tree into a giant bell at long last, that we began to sing Melekalikimaka (the greatest christmas carol ever). To acompany our singing, Evarella danced a lovely hula to our labored caroling. It was truly a hallmark moment. For the finally dear uncle lept to assist her with a walts and they finished with a tripping bow.



The crowd went wild with aplause!


This is the conclusion of my christmas memory and my first blog post.


Ta Daaaaaaaaaaa!



-Pippin

1 comment:

  1. What a fun story to reflect back on. I can just envision the song and dance now. Oh my and those bells. It is a good thing Grandpa ties the tree to the chimney or I don't think that frame could support the weight of those precious and lovely beads.

    ReplyDelete