Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Animals




I think that my family is good with animals because the animals can sense the Jesus in each of us. Animals have that extra sense that can tell if a person is sincere or not.
And then there's the other effect my family has on animals. Even if the pet starts out like an average dog or cat or bird etc. Being around other house hold members will certainly turn them into a one of a kind personality quirk of unusualness.


This puppy here is little Conguito (Kon Geet Oh), and he gets confused allot. When he runs around the house its always in a bit of a confused panic like he's lost or something. I remember one day I was putting towels away in the bathroom when I sensed a presence behind me. Upon turning there was Conguito frozen with one paw up in mid step. He stood there in the door staring at me with wide eyes and one ear standing straight up.
There was about a minutes pause before I got up the courage to ask him if he was alright. In reply and while still staring at me, he slowly tilted his head. He waited just a moment before licking the wall and running off like something from the little shop of horrors was chasing him.
That made me laugh for quite some time so here it is on my blog. Ta daaaaaa!

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment