Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Fantastic

Today I received a reply to my two weeks notice...

My former employer and I tend to have very different opinions on things and I was having a hard time, but God who is ever in control has found me a new job with the hours I need WAHOOOOO!

Well the reply I got and was expecting to be a huge insult and question of my character was actually a praise and encouragement. They said "Thank you for working with us and we are sorry you had a hard time, Please use us as a positive reference and good luck with your new job we hope its wonderful."

God so cares about every thing!!!!!

THE END

1 comment:

  1. I was and am so ecstatic to find this out. It is a strong reminder to me that while situations may seem rough at times, God's character is what shines through as long as I focus on him instead of the rough water. God is in charge of it all and he will smooth the waters.
    You are an example to me. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete