Monday, January 10, 2011

Heavenly Places

At one point during the Jesus Culture conference, Pastor Jake was showing us how going to heavenly places is so easy. He instructed every one to close their eyes, take a deep breath, and just let Jesus take us where He wanted to go. It was crazy FUN! instantly all over the sanctuary young people and kids got pictures and ideas and amazing stuff and every one was feeling the effect of Jesus being in the room.

I had been standing on my chair due to the shortness of my stature and I really wanted to see what was going on, on stage. So every one closed their eyes and waited. I think the room might have developed a vacuum since every one took a breath at the same time. When my eyes were closed I could still see the place we were in only there was one addition aside from being clearer. Jesus was standing at the other end of the room walking in the crowd. it was so vivid that I opened my eyes but the room was dull again. still something was itching at my brain so I jumped off my chair and went to where I saw Him standing, but there nothing. So I returned back to my seat and closed my eyes again.

As every thing became clear again I saw Him and He stood still but the teenagers around Him, one by one each person turned into a flaming red orange mass like lava and flew towards the ceiling. it looked like flaming upside down rain. they slapped through the ceiling and shot into the sky, zig zagging about like rockets.

Then the United States was before me and one of the lava raindrops landed in New York and there was an explosion. Fire came out like big red arrows and flew West South and East. Then I saw myself coming to a landing in Africa and there were children running. When I landed some of them stopped and began giving me hugs and i was telling them that every thing was okay.

I think that's enough for one post.

THE END

1 comment: