Thursday, February 3, 2011

stress releiver

Let it be duly noted that the greatest cure for stress is to take one's mace and mp3 player then to dance around the neighborhood listening to worship music. The mace is obviously just in case you run into any unpleasant characters but usually the dancing to Jesus frightens any one away should they happen to be out that late. I don't know about any one else but when I feel too stressed or overwhelmed I also tend to start feeling insane and unhinged. The best way to feel sane again, in my opinion, is to tell God whats going on and then find something to laugh at. Today I laughed at this picture that my dear Pudding sent me.


This is a fantastic picture!!

THE END!!!

1 comment:

  1. giggle giggle....so Blade sneaks up and kills the non-harmful veggie vampire simply because of immortal status and Bella spins into emotional oblivion that her confused love torn heart has carried her in. Then she skips away to see what Jacob is up to and the world claps at the end of a ridiculous melodrama ended. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete